magnifying glass search icon
Poster of The Leftovers

The Leftovers (2014)

Where to Watch in

Subscription

Purchase

Where to Watch in

Subscription

Purchase

Plot

On October 14, 2011, 2 percent of the world's population disappeared from the globe. Three years later, the remaining 98 percent are still attempting to put their lives back together. A few cults have sprung up as a result of the trauma. One is led by Holy Wayne, a grieving father who believes he is destined to repair the damage. Another is the Guilty Remnant, a group of chain-smoking fanatics dressed in white. When Kevin Garvey's wife leaves him to join the Guilty Remnant, he strikes up a friendship with Nora, who lost her entire family to the Sudden Departure.

Where to watch The Leftovers?

The Leftovers is a drama show featuring Justin Theroux and created by Damon Lindelof.

The Leftovers is currently streaming on HBO Max and Spectrum On Demand.

It is also possible to buy The Leftovers on Amazon Video, Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies, Microsoft Store and Vudu.